Student Center – Department of Communication

Contact us for guidance, counseling or help during your education, or learn about your opportunities to become a student at the Department of Communication.

From 20 June until 3 September the Student Center will be available by phone only from 10.00-12.00.
Booked appointments with the Student and Career Guidance Counselling will be available again starting August.  


In the Study Center, either the study administration or one of our student and career counsellors will receive your call. We can help you with:

Questions about

  • Courses and exams
  • Registration and submissions
  • Master’s thesis
  • Credit transfers and applications for exemption
  • General rules and study activity requirements
  • Student exchange

Phone number: +45 35 32 88 55

Drop in: Room 16.1.54, Karen Blixens Plads 8, 2300 Copenhagen S

If you need more guidance, you can book a personal counselling session with one of our student and career counsellors below.



Book a counselling session with one of our student and career counsellors if you need:

Guidance or help with:

  • The course of your studies – planning and possibilities along the way
  • Illness, parental leave or changed plans
  • Elective subjects, academic internship or exchange
  • Your well-being or concerns about your studies
  • Your future plans and your career

A counselling session is scheduled for 25 minutes and can be held on campus by room 16.1.54, or by phone. If you book a phone meeting we will call you at the time of your appointment.

If you are interested in one of our study programmes, but are not a student at UCPH, you can book a meeting using your private email address.

NB! If you have not used the booking system before, press 'New customer?' to create a user and a password.



Student Guidance Counselling

Do you need guidance or help with your options, rules or the course of your studies? Please contact the Student Guidance Counselling at:

Courses and exams

Do you have questions about course and exam registration, assignments or an application, you have already sent in? Please contact the Study Administration at:


Do you have question about your application for an exemption? Please contact:

Master's theses

Do you have questions about your master's thesis? Please contact: