I am a member of the IBID research group (Information Behavior and Interaction Design) at the Department of Communication.
Before joining the University of Copenhagen, I worked as a Research Assistant at TIB Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology. I was also a Visiting Researcher (remotely) at the Centre for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS), Leiden University and a Research Affiliate (remotely) at the CiMetrias – Research Group on Science and Technology Metrics at the School of Communication and Arts of University of São Paulo (USP).
I hold an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree in Research and Innovation in Higher Education (MARIHE) from Danube University Krems, Tampere University and Beijing Normal University and an undergraduate degree in Hispanic Studies, Sociology and History from University of Mannheim and University of Deusto in Bilbao.
My PhD on scientific collaboration is part of the Train2Wind Innovative Training Network (ITN). The project is funded through the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under a Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement and coordinated at IBID by Morten Hertzum and Haakon Lund. My supervisors are Haakon Lund and Frans van der Sluis.
In this blog post, I introduce my PhD work.
Primary fields of research
- higher education research
- research policy
- science studies
- scientific collaboration
- Informationsorganisering og -analyse / Information Organization and Information Analysis (together with Jeppe Nicolaisen)
- Søgning og vidensorganisation / Searching and Knowledge Organization (together with Martin Thellefsen & Per Hasle)
- PublishedGiebel, G., Göçmen, T., Mann, J., Sempreviva, A. M., Hertzum, M., Lund, Haakon, Reuder, J., Bange, J., Platis, A., Porte-Agel, F., Santiago, O. G., Hodgson, E., Syed, A. H., Owda, A., Fraumann, Grischa, Ghirardelli, M., Malekmohammadi, S., Bramati, M., Miranda-Garcia, G., Sajidi, M., Savvakis, V., Duan, G. & Souaiby, M., 2022.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Poster › Research › peer-review
- PublishedFraumann, Grischa, 4 May 2021, Leiden Madtrics Blog.
Research output: Other contribution › Net publication - Internet publication › Communication
Enhancing Knowledge Graph Extraction and Validation From Scholarly Publications Using Bibliographic MetadataTurki, H., Hadj Taieb, M. A., Ben Aouicha, M., Fraumann, Grischa, Hauschke, C. & Heller, L., 2021, In: Frontiers in Research Metrics and Analytics. 6, 694307.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review
Fraumann, Grischa (Other)27 May 2021
Activity: Talk or presentation types › Lecture and oral contribution