Alesia Ann Zuccala
Karen Blixens Plads 8
2300 København S
- Secondary proposer to the COST Action OC-201501019837 "European Network for Research Evaluation in the Social Sciences and the Humanities" (ENRESSH: http://enressh.eu)
- 2015: University of Copenhagen, Department of Science Education - Certificate in Higher Education Teaching; Certificate in University Pedagogy
- 2011-2014: Research Fellow, Institute for Logic Language and Computation, The University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Evaluating the Humanities I & II - Projects funded by the Center for Digital Humanities and supported also by the Elsevier Bibliometrics Research Programme.
- 2008-2011: Research Fellow, Centre for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS), Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands. [Leiden Graduate Course Certificate]
- 2006-2008: Research Fellow, Rathenau Institute, Science System Assessment Unit, The Hague, The Netherlands
- 2004-2006: Research Fellow, School of Computing & Information Technology, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, U.K.
- 2004: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Faculty of Information, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. [Revisiting the Invisible College].
- 2002-2003: Visiting Lecturer at the School of Information Systems, Technology and Management, University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia. [Nominated for Teaching Excellence]
- 1995: Master of Library and Information Studies (M.L.I.S), University of Western Ontario, Toronto, Canada.
- 1990: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.
Faculty of Information Studies, University of Toronto (Ph.D., 2004)