Karen Blixens Plads 8, 2300 København S, 15B Bygning 15B (Afsnit 2), Building: 15B-2-06
My research field is information history though my interest broadly speaking relate to other fields within cultural and social history. Though I started within the field of library history I'm now interested in a hodgepodge characterized by book history, media history, communcation history but adressing the informational aspects. By this I mean that my key focus is how information has been understood, used, dispersed, organized, disciplined etc. in different periods and how the concept of information has changed too.
Primary fields of research
- Information history and the history of the information society
- History and theory of surveillance
- History of Knowledge
- Book and library history
- PublishedMarklund, Andreas (ed.) & Skouvig, Laura (ed.), 28 Jul 2021, Abingdon: Routledge. 212 p.
Research output: Book/Report › Anthology › Research › peer-review
- PublishedSkouvig, Laura, 8 Apr 2020
Research output: Other contribution › Net publication - Internet publication › Communication
- 13 Sep 2018 → 14 Sep 2018
Activity: Participating in an event - types › Organisation of and participation in conference